GRANDLIFE REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Membership Terms
- GrandLife Hotels (“GrandLife Hotels” or “we”) may change the GrandLife Rewards program (“program”) rules, processes, regulations, rewards, and special offers at any time, with or without notice. This means that changes may be initiated that affect, but are not limited to, partner affiliations, rules for earning reward points, number of points required for specific rewards, rules for the use of rewards, continued availability of rewards, reward inventory, and the features of special offers. GrandLife Hotels reserves the right to terminate the entire program with six (6) month advance notice to all active members. All reward points (and the value thereof) at the conclusion of the six-month notice period shall be forfeited to GrandLife Hotels without remuneration or any further obligation or liability, and no reward claims shall be honored thereafter.
- The GrandLife Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating in the GrandLife Rewards Program, Members consent that venue for all suits will be in the Southern District of New York or, if there’s no federal jurisdiction, venue will be in New York County, New York. The Program Terms and Conditions set forth here in supersede all prior Program Terms and Conditions.
- Membership in the program is free and is available to individuals residing in countries that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs. Member’s participation in the program indicates their acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as any changes or modifications made to them.
- Fraud or abuse concerning reward points or reward redemptions and membership privileges and benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by GrandLife Hotels, including the forfeiture of accumulated reward points, the termination of benefits and privileges, and revocation of membership. In addition, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately discontinue a membership, and terminate a member’s account, if a member acts in such a manner inconsistent with local, state, or federal laws or ordinance or in a fraudulent or abusive manner; otherwise misuse the benefits of the membership; or fails to pay any valid bill or account when due to GrandLife Hotels. Nothing contained in these membership rules shall limit GrandLife Hotels in the exercise of any legal or equitable rights or remedies.
- Earning of reward points and redemption of rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Program benefits and rewards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- GRANDLIFE HOTELS PROVIDES THE GRANDLIFE REWARDS PROGRAM, THESE AND OTHER MATERIALS, AND OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ‘AS-IS’ AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN, ACCURACY, CAPABILITY, SUFFICIENCY, SUITABILITY, CAPACITY, COMPLETENESS OR AVAILABILITY. You also agree that Grandlife Hotels does not represent, warrant or guaranty that the GrandLife Hotels Rewards Program or any such other products and services will be uninterrupted, without omissions or error free, or that defects will be corrected or changes implemented. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GRANDLIFE HOTELS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE GRANDLIFE REWARDS PROGRAM OR ANY SUCH OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF A GRANDLIFE HOTELS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you. In the event GrandLife Hotels is held liable for any damages related to such matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid by you to the entity held liable which were not provided by such entity. You hereby waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond two (2) years after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. The failure by GrandLife Hotels to exercise rights granted to GrandLife Hotels hereunder upon the occurrence of any of the contingencies set forth in this agreement will not constitute a waiver of such rights upon the recurrence of such contingency.
- Neither GrandLife Rewards nor program partners are responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or via electronic mail. GrandLife Hotels is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and partners.
- Members cannot have more than one program membership. Program memberships are individual and can only be used by the member whose name is listed on the account or by a significant other or spouse sharing the same address. Reward points may be transferred between two specifically designated accounts sharing the same residential mailing address. Reward points eligible for reward redemption will only be received on charges for the rooms where immediate family sharing the same physical residential address, and where the member pays for all charges upon check-out, up to a maximum of three rooms. Members must contact the Dedicated GrandLife Rewards Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to earn reward points for the charges from the rooms of these immediate family members. At no time will reward points be received for friends or family not sharing the same residential address.
- The GrandLife Rewards Program is available at the Soho Grand Hotel and The Roxy Hotel Tribeca.
- “GrandLife Rewards” and “GrandLife Hotels” are trademarks of Hartz Hotel Services, Inc. “Grandlife” is a registered trademark of Hartz Hotel Services, Inc. “Soho Grand Hotel” is a registered trademark of Soho Grand Hotel, Inc. “The Roxy Hotel NYC” and “The Roxy Hotel Tribeca” are registered trademarks of Tribeca Grand Hotel, Inc. “The Roxy Hotel” is a trademark of Tribeca Grand Hotel, Inc.
- GrandLife Hotels reserves the right to delete any member’s account with no activity for 12 months. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time.
- The sale or barter of any program benefit or reward (other than by GrandLife Hotels) is prohibited.
- All interpretations of these membership rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of GrandLife Hotels.
- GrandLife Rewards points (i.e., one point per every dollar spent) cannot be earned for group rates, complimentary stays, barter agreements, gift certificates or vouchers, wholesale or FIT rates, third party bookings, stays booked via an online travel agencies site such as but not limited to Expedia.com, Booking.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Agoda.com, Priceline, Hotwire and One Night.
- Membership accounts will be deactivated after two years of no stay history at either the Soho Grand Hotel or The Roxy Hotel. Members will be required to re-enroll into the program.
- A Complimentary Night Stay is only valid for one year from the issue date.
- No Complimentary Night Stay will be granted within a 48 Hour Time Period of the Initial Request.
- It is our policy that new members become eligible for points and discounts after their first stay as a member. Retroactive Points for previous stays as a non-member will not be honored.
GrandLife Rewards Re-Launch Guidelines
- GrandLife Rewards members will earn 1 point for every $1 spent during their stay. This number is calculated at the end of each stay and reflects the total spend after taxes. Guests are unable to earn points on cash purchases.
- If a guest was formerly a GrandLife Rewards Member in 2016 or earlier, points will not carry-over to the new program. All points from pre-existing program have expired and are no longer eligible for redemption.
- All new members will receive 1,500 complimentary points to their account upon signing up or re-activating their pre-existing account, effective September 1, 2017.
- Per GrandLife Rewards’ closing announcement in 2016, all pre-existing members were notified of a deadline to use their points and therefore will not be able to regain said points.
Point Redemption & Information
Members can access their current point balance by contacting the GrandLife Rewards Team via email at email@example.com visiting the Front Desk at Soho Grand or The Roxy Hotel.