General Membership Terms
- GrandLife Hotels (“GrandLife Hotels” or “we”) may change the GrandLife Rewards program (“program”) rules, processes, regulations, rewards, and special offers at any time, with or without notice. This means that changes may be initiated that affect, but are not limited to, partner affiliations, rules for earning reward points, number of points required for specific rewards, rules for the use of rewards, continued availability of rewards, reward inventory, and the features of special offers. GrandLife Hotels reserves the right to terminate the entire program with six (6) month advance notice to all active members. All reward points (and the value thereof) at the conclusion of the six-month notice period shall be forfeited to GrandLife Hotels without remuneration or any further obligation or liability, and no reward claims shall be honored thereafter.
- Membership in the program is free and is available to individuals residing in countries that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs. Member’s participation in the program indicates their acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as any changes or modifications made to them.
- Fraud or abuse concerning reward points or reward redemptions and membership privileges and benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by GrandLife Hotels, including the forfeiture of accumulated reward points, the termination of benefits and privileges, and revocation of membership. In addition, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately discontinue a membership, and terminate a member’s account, if a member acts in such a manner inconsistent with local, state, or federal laws or ordinance or in a fraudulent or abusive manner; otherwise misuse the benefits of the membership; or fails to pay any valid bill or account when due to GrandLife Hotels. Nothing contained in these membership rules shall limit GrandLife Hotels in the exercise of any legal or equitable rights or remedies.
- Earning of reward points and redemption of rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Program benefits and rewards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- GrandLife Hotels makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the program.
- Neither GrandLife Rewards nor program partners are responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or via electronic mail. GrandLife Hotels is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and partners.
- Members cannot have more than one program membership. Program memberships are individual and can only be used by the member whose name is listed on the account or by a significant other or spouse sharing the same address. Reward points may be transferred between two specifically designated accounts sharing the same residential mailing address. Reward points eligible for reward redemption will only be received on charges for the rooms where immediate family sharing the same physical residential address, and where the member pays for all charges upon check-out, up to a maximum of three rooms. Members must contact the Dedicated GrandLife Rewards Team (1 (877) 965-3236 or email@example.com) in order to earn reward points for the charges from the rooms of these immediate family members. At no time will reward points be received for friends or family not sharing the same residential address.
- The GrandLife Rewards Program is available at the Soho Grand Hotel and Tribeca Grand Hotel.
- GrandLife Hotels reserves the right to delete any member’s account with no activity for 12 months. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time.
- The sale or barter of any program benefit or reward (other than by GrandLife Hotels) is prohibited.
- All interpretations of these membership rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of GrandLife Hotels.
- GrandLife Rewards points (i.e., two points per every dollar spent) cannot be earned for wholesale or FIT rates, discounted rooms offers, third party bookings, individual negotiated rates, including but not limited to: extended, long-term stay rates, rates booked via a third party, via online travel agency and flash sale sites such as Expedia, Booking.com, JetSetter, et al.
- Enrollment in the program is done by completing a personal profile.
- Personal Profile: can be completed at www.sohogrand.com or www.tribecagrand.com, provides enrollment for membership that allows GrandLife Hotels to service members according to their specific requirements. Changes can be made to member’s password-protected profile online or by contacting Dedicated GrandLife Rewards Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (877) 965-3236.
- Membership card with a personal account number is received after registration as a member and allows for ease of reservation, as well as enables tracking for reward points. Personal account number must be used when making a reservation or at check-in in order to ensure members receive proper reward points for their stay.
How Many Points Do I Currently Have?
Points are detailed in your Account Profile Overview. Your points are posted to your account following your stays. The Profile Overview details your past stays and the number of points you have earned per each stay. If you have any additional questions you can contact the Dedicated GrandLife Rewards Team by calling 1 (877) 965-3236 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
When I am booking through the GrandLife Hotels Website - it asks for me to Login in the Check Out Process but it doesn't recognize by GrandLife Rewards Member?
When logging in as a GrandLife Rewards Member - users must login through grandliferewards.com. When attempting to Logon through other portals, the Reservation System will not recognize GrandLife Rewards IDs.
How do I redeem points?
Guests can redeem points online as well as at the hotel and over the phone.
To redeem online visit Rewards Redemption and select reward you would like to redeem. The GrandLife Rewards team is available to assist over the phone or throughout your stay. You can reach the team by calling 1 (877) 965-3236 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I forgot my Membership Number.
Your Membership Number is listed in MY ACCOUNT - Profile Overview.
I am a GrandLife Rewards Member, will this reservation I am making now add points?
Points for all stays and reservations are posted to your account upon check-out.